I haven't posted for a while, here's what I've been up to

MBasile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.matthewbasile.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't really that much of an "active" member in the past, but its been a while since I've posted ANYTHING, so heres what I've been up to.

Happy Holidays. Celebrate responsibly.

Needed a break from English homework.

Morning after the rain.

Essentials.

AMG SL65 Black Series at Laguna Seca.

Impending doom.

Sunset behind Bixby Bridge.

The moon (incase you didn't know).

Sunset in Monterey.

Racing wheel.

and that brings us to the American Le Mans Series races which I think I posted somewhere on the site already! Enjoy and please let me know what you think. Clicking on any photo will bring you to my photography site with all of my photos.

Ah. Welcome back! You have made yourself scarce on here, indeed!
Thanks for the little series of recent work and yes, more thanks for telling us that this one photo is the moon ;) ;) ;) ... we would not have known otherwise, heeehee :lol: ... just joking.

The colours in thab Bixby Bridge photo are quite something else. Wow.
Somehow "Sierra Nevada" seems to be a bit prevalent here. Three photos out of 9 dedicated to that theme... :greenpbl:

The macro "after the rain" is really pretty.

Ah. Welcome back! You have made yourself scarce on here, indeed!
Thanks for the little series of recent work and yes, more thanks for telling us that this one photo is the moon ;) ;) ;) ... we would not have known otherwise, heeehee :lol: ... just joking.

The colours in thab Bixby Bridge photo are quite something else. Wow.
Somehow "Sierra Nevada" seems to be a bit prevalent here. Three photos out of 9 dedicated to that theme... :greenpbl:

The macro "after the rain" is really pretty.

Seeing those colors as I drove by was stunning! It was random occurrence as I took a long detour home, so normally I would have been on the bridge a lot earlier and therefore would have missed the amazing lighting AND the scene.

Only 2 of the 3 are Sierra Neveda thank you very much, the other is Big Sky Brewery :greenpbl:

There are more from the "after the rain shoot" but none as "professional" looking as that one. I wish it was a little sharper when enlarged, but oh well.

Most reactions

Back