mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2006 #2 you could probably darken this just a touch and still keep the same feeling of emptiness and have the people just a hair less washed out. Unless you meant them to be if you did l....... never mind Nice bleak feel anyway
you could probably darken this just a touch and still keep the same feeling of emptiness and have the people just a hair less washed out. Unless you meant them to be if you did l....... never mind Nice bleak feel anyway
Andrew Snyder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2006 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Location Washington, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 19, 2006 #3 I really don't feel that the people are washed out. I really like this shot. Very simple. Not much I would change at all about this photo.
I really don't feel that the people are washed out. I really like this shot. Very simple. Not much I would change at all about this photo.
T Tantalus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 749 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 19, 2006 #4 Interesting composition, nice use of space to set the mood.
H heip TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 502 Reaction score 0 Nov 19, 2006 #5 Great comp, I really like this.
T theRossatron TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 118 Reaction score 0 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2006 #6 Me too. can't think of anything I'd change. I like it a lot.
fmw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 3,694 Reaction score 493 Nov 20, 2006 #7 Outstanding shot. I love simplicity in images. It captures your attention instantly.
M mcktheknf TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2006 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Nov 20, 2006 #8 What a cool shot. I might crop the top?
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2006 #9 nice work :thumbup:
D Dylan TPF Noob! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location Delaware Nov 20, 2006 #10 Don't crop the top. It adds to the composition. Nice shot.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2006 #11 Nice image. I've missed your work...you've gotta post more often!
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2006 #12 Yes, I really love this shot. Alittle too much on top but other then that I really love it.