Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's the flash stuff I just ordered:
1. Nikon SB-910 Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
2. Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Release Cord for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
3. ePhoto UB4 Double Off Camera Flash Kit with Carrying Bag with 2 each of 7 Foot Stands with Brackets, 33-Inch Reflector Umbrellas and 32-Inch White Umb
4. 43" (110cm) Collapsible / Portable Photographic Lighting Disc Reflector for Studio or On-Site Use - Translucent, Gold, Silver, White & Black w/ BAG!"
5. Aputure 2.4Ghz Trigmaster Kit (One Transmitter + 2 Receivers) Radio Remote Flash Trigger and Shutter Cable Release, fits Nikon D90, D3100, D3200, D5000
6. Nikon AS-15 Sync Terminal Adapter Hot Shoe to PC AS15
7. 3M Nikon i-TTL Off Camera Flash Sync Cable Cord

Whew! Now I just hope it all goes together somehow. I'm going at this kinda blind, as I'm not sure what does what, if you know what I mean. I got the Sync cable and wireless both, just to give me more options and in case something doesn't match up to my camera.:confused:

If you're wanting to take portraits, the 7 ft stands arn't going to be tall enough unless you have them sitting in a chair.

Thanks, MJ. The package looked like a good deal with which to get started. No, I don't have any particular aspirations of taking portraits, pro or not.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back