I just got my 50mm 1.4

sincere

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and i must say that the picture quality is really great. One thing i need to get used to because all i had was the kitlens is that theres only one focal lenght. I shot a few pics of a friend of mine and i felt limited because i had to move back by feet to get the distance i wanted.

Aynone know what i am talking about?

I love fixed lenses. I Love gitting differend crops in photos due to not having a zoom. I dont dig the snapshot crop all that much. The DOF is well worth the trade off for me. I do alot of low light stuff.

You might need a wider angle lense if your doing indoor cramped room ype stuff.

I love fixed focal length lenses. Have fun, now you know what it was like for us many years ago, before reliable zooms.

OK. I workedwiddit even more. I am beginning to like this..

I love fixed lenses. I Love gitting differend crops in photos due to not having a zoom. I dont dig the snapshot crop all that much. The DOF is well worth the trade off for me. I do alot of low light stuff.

You might need a wider angle lense if your doing indoor cramped room ype stuff.

What do you mean with snapshot crop? And what do you mean by cramped room type stuff? While you at it, recommend me something.Thanks!

*edit*

After using it for a few days now, the lense might not suit me as i thought. The sharpness and picture quality are great but i think i need something wider i guess. Just can´t reach enough with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back