No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
57f62bd4.jpg

18192021.jpg

The boots are a late birthday present. 22 days late. :shock:
:mrgreen:

Coolie!!! :thumbup: Those are hot boots, love 'em!!

Can I borrow some film? I'm out, and now you have some, and .... you know...... :mrgreen:

No! I need them for my Holga. Which means I have to open the box now doesn't it? :shock:

Athough, we could come to some form of arrangement I'm sure....
What are you willing to put on the table?

Very nice! Enjoy :thumbsup:

ferny said:
No! I need them for my Holga. Which means I have to open the box now doesn't it? :shock:

Athough, we could come to some form of arrangement I'm sure....
What are you willing to put on the table?

*takes note*

Not to self...buy film...seems to work with ladies!

oriecat said:
Good lookin' boots, ferny! But XP2? You can't dev that yourself! You're supposed to get using that new tank! :)
I know. I know. I still need to buy my chemicals! :oops:
I'm such an arse sometimes. I should have bought it all by now. I said I was going to.

Artemis said:
*takes note*

Not to self...buy film...seems to work with ladies!
She has yet to say anything Artemis.
Beside, what I really want is my hat back!
But then, if she does wear her knickers for that long I don't think I want to touch it again...

Oh, what's the best way to look after nubuck leather? I had a pair of Ellesse boots a few years ago but they were black and didn't need much treatment. I don't want these to get stained with mud and crap.

I know. I know. I still need to buy my chemicals!
I'm such an arse sometimes. I should have bought it all by now. I said I was going to.
All the more reason you should simply send it to me. :sillysmi:

She has yet to say anything Artemis.
Beside, what I really want is my hat back!
I told you already....fergit the hat. It's too small for your head, anyway. It made you look funny.

But then, if she does wear her knickers for that long I don't think I want to touch it again...
You might want to re-think that, sir. :mrgreen:

Oh, what's the best way to look after nubuck leather? I had a pair of Ellesse boots a few years ago but they were black and didn't need much treatment. I don't want these to get stained with mud and crap.
There is some kind of special stuff you use to treat nubuck leather with, supposed to help repell water and dirt. I have some at the house I've used on my hiking boots, and they still look pretty good.

Send me all your film. I'll send you the nubuck cleaning stuff. THAT is what's on the table. :D

Terri you spammer!

Yeah, I know of the stuff. We used to have some but it'll either be too old now or all used up. I'll grab some soon. They should be ok to use out of the box shouldn't they? The little tag attached said nothing about cleaning. Nor does their site.

Erm, no deal with the film.

And you should have told me before that I looked stupid. Instead of laughing at me.
And are you saying I've got a big head? :scratch:

:(

ferny said:

Of course not. If you were big-headed then you would be constantly starting trivial threads about yourself thinking everyone else was interested :lol:

ferny said:
Terri you spammer!

Yeah, I know of the stuff. We used to have some but it'll either be too old now or all used up. I'll grab some soon. They should be ok to use out of the box shouldn't they? The little tag attached said nothing about cleaning. Nor does their site.

Erm, no deal with the film.

And you should have told me before that I looked stupid. Instead of laughing at me.

:(
It's not a big head, muffin. It's a fluffy head. Your hair poked out from under the cap....it made you look funny. :mrgreen: See, my straight hair doesn't poke out like that. It's better this way, me with the hat. I promise! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back