I just spilled beer on my laptop, AGAIN!

I've never tried it in the bathroom.
Yeah, not sure that I'd want to have dinner in there... Drank plenty of beer (and, umm... returned it) in the bathroom though, lol!

New "No drink and surf"-law imminent :shock: Oh noooooooooooooo!

(Though with me it's mostly breakfast I have when I cruise the information superhighway - thanks for the words, Joe :) - which NATURALLY (!!!) does not contain any beer of any kind :pale: ).

And Ferny, I've never tried the bathroom-dinner thing, either, and don't think I will (unless dinner or drink go the way Jeep, erm: O|||||||||O (<-correct number of vertical lines???? Never counted...), is describing, you know - :puke: <- this way), but I've never fallen ill from having :coffee: next to typing, either.

Ah, and no laptop can ever become drowned in beer here for a second reason! :idea:

No laptop ... :(

get a lenovo/ibm ... they have drainholes! Very useful as I found out.

Just a bit of a problem in the bathtub though ... there the drainholes work in reverse mode and the laptop sinks!

"So yeah, that's honestly why my keyboard is sticky."

They say there are more germs and bacteria around a computer than a toilet. So it's safer to eat and drunk when doing a nice big jobie that it is to eat and drink whilst using a computer. I've yet to get ill from doing it. Eating at the computer that is. I've never tried it in the bathroom.

just always lick your keyboard clean after each meal and you will be fine!

I have a buddy that has the same problem.

We switched out his keyboard for a rubber one. Its even dishwasher safe.
I thought about getting one of those before, but I don't like the way the keys feel...

Wow, and it survived? While it was still turned on? Damn, that must be a super-macbook.

If you think it's hard work drinking while surfing the net, then you don't have a MASSIVE cat that enjoys walking in front of the screen, knocking over everything in his path, lol.

I thought about getting one of those before, but I don't like the way the keys feel...

Yeh.. they take a little getting used to...but do you really care about the feel of the keys when you have a beer in hand?

I think the coolest thing is that they roll up for easy packing.

I still dont know what kind of beer it was.

Most reactions

Back