Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wallaby-1.jpg

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cute huh?

I got a picture of it last year where he was sitting up like Buddha. I'll see if I can find it.

I love the placement of the subject and colors captured.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you.
No problem. I've seen a few of your recent pics. Nature seems to be your specialty.

Cheers yeah. Nature is my favourite subject to shoot, primarily birds but anything really. I cant take too much credit for the subjects in the threads I have posted today as they are all from a Wildlife Center in the Perthshire Highlands. So, tracking them down wasn't that taxing:D:D;). That said, you still have to wait for the right moment I suppose.

Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

Thank you.
No problem. I've seen a few of your recent pics. Nature seems to be your specialty.

Cheers yeah. Nature is my favourite subject to shoot, primarily birds but anything really. I cant take too much credit for the subjects in the threads I have posted today as they are all from a Wildlife Center in the Perthshire Highlands. So, tracking them down wasn't that taxing:D:D;). That said, you still have to wait for the right moment I suppose.

Keep on keepin on, as we say here. ;-)

Thank you.

I shall, wherever 'here' is:D

Thank you.

St Charles, Missouri U.S.A.

Thank you.

St Charles, Missouri U.S.A.

OK, I had to look at that on the map;)

It's always intrigued me that Kansas City is in Missouri and not in Kansas.

Funny story behind that. There is a West Kansas City and it IS in Kansas. The most violent city (per capita) is East St. Louis and it's in Illinois. There is a West Memphis in Arkansas.

The Midwest is kooky like that. :p

Funny story behind that. There is a West Kansas City and it IS in Kansas. The most violent city (per capita) is East St. Louis and it's in Illinois. There is a West Memphis in Arkansas.

The Midwest is kooky like that. :p

It sounds it:D

Most reactions

Back