What's new

I know, I know...

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Location
I am Canadian, eh.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know, I know....but I really like it!!! :greenpbl:

Comments/critiques anyone!??? :wink:

RedDoor.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the comp of this pic. Very nice lines all over and especially nice texture and colours on the top right. In my personal opinion the image might be missing some oomph (maybe some cranking up of the contrast?). Also, the image seems to have a bluish cast (this might be a white balance issue on your end or a monitor issue on mine :)).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom