I know Vonn's dying to see...

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Really have to get a wide angle for the digital, but for the gear i had it went ok.

[/img]

I see you're living up to your name lucky!
Terrific pictures and those of the cars ain't bad.

Whoa! Cool cars. Do they belong to you or someone you know? Do they race said cars? Anyway, nice day! are those recent photos? I have got to say if that is your car and your girlfriend AND it's sunny and warm. I will be super jealous. Send details.

Awesome, luckydog! I didn't care for the background in the first two shots. But hey... I'm a woman and of course I'm checking out the background. ;) Love the angled shots.

Not my cars (or girlfriend).
I took these on Saturday afternoon. I wasn't a big fan of the background either but the sun dictated position and also we were on a narrow breakwall surrounded by water on about 280 degrees. The "Mummy" car is a show job but he has done a little racing. It has 24 carat gold leaf in the spray job, DVD with surround sound, leather interior, etc etc etc.....

My dear friend has a Ford Focus.(we can only drive it in the summer because of the snow) We are thinking of getting sequential shifting for her, but I think it is illegal here.

damn lucky!!!! nice body on that one...

and the girl is very pretty as well....

great work by the way!!!!

md

cool shots lucky!! :) :thumbsup:

The diagonal horizon works quite well with these shots too, thats cool that you've experimented around with the angles! And of course all the guys at the photoforum salute you :salute: for the fab bikini babe ;)

cheap self promotion:
I managed to get a couple of hotties in this photoshoot here :)
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3847

Most reactions

Back