I love nice weather (batch of 6 pics from today)

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I know I haven't been posting much, but between school, work, and working on my car I don't have a ton of time. Luckily I got off work tonight so I went to get some pics since we hit around 65F today!! :D

Any feedback would be nice, I'm pretty happy with these.
Thanks! :)

bluestsky.jpg

I saw this sled lying there and immediately thought of Vonnagy's beach debrit photos :)
brokensled.jpg

fencepath.jpg

shadowme.jpg

watertunnel.jpg

cottonplant.jpg

I really like the colors in the 3rd one, and the last is a standout as well.

The branches and sky are great together in the first. :thumbup: The colours in #3 and the b&w I really like, but the last one is a killer.

Great eye Dan, beauty work!

thanks everyone! i think i'm finally getting the hang of this camera... and getting better at photoshop too :)

personally #1 is my favorite... it's my current desktop too

I'm a big fan of the black and white that you've posted! Love the movement in it :)

all are awesome as usual Dan! i like the shadow and b&w best. :thumbup:

i've missed seeing you around.

thanks everyone again for the compliments, i really appreciate it :)

and Jon, i should be taking more pictures now that spring is coming out, so I should be around more :)

Not surprising, Dan, since it seems as if this tree were the brush with which these fluffy clouds had been painted to the sky (or one could interpret things as such - it was my spontaneous idea).

All six photos are very appealing and sort of "my style", too. Like I would have picked out the whatever-it-is-around-that-twig in your last photo and framed it similarly, too (only would I never have seen this, me being where I am ;)). Thanks for sending that nice weather over, it has arrived. Today is going to be a BRILLIANT day, it's only 8 in the morning but already lovely. I might go out myself, too - who knows?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :) . Night-night to you :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back