Reaction score
Website
www.candacehartphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
blog67.jpg

bloog27.jpg

blog22.jpg

Very nice! I like ring shots as well. Are these shot with a macro lens?

Sorry to hear about your macro lens, but great shots either way. Did you add the little logo on the ring in post or is it your ring that you had engraved or something? If that was my ring I personally wouldn't want a photog throwing their logo on it.

#2 is pretty nice, but under exposed.

Her diamond is set crooked.
Sorry. It's what I do. ;)

I didnt wanna be the one to say it first, but it does look crooked..

;)

Sorry to hear about your macro lens, but great shots either way. Did you add the little logo on the ring in post or is it your ring that you had engraved or something? If that was my ring I personally wouldn't want a photog throwing their logo on it.
LOL! Thats my logo I stamped that on there and forgot to remove it before posting to facebook. Her version doesn't have the logo on facebook and obviously the real one doesn't either!

I did notice that too but wasn't going to be the one to tell her. I trid to fix it in photoshop but it just looked off...
I actually was going for the mood and lowered the curves a little to get it that way. And the histogram levels are quite nice in it actually.

I don't go by histograms.

It's just that the diamonds look dead and dull, which is the opposite of the reason people buy them. They look better in your third image, but still a tad under exposed.

Jewelry is difficult to photograph, I know. I do like what you are doing. Keep posting em!

Great pictures of rings design are massive people like these kind of rings because it lock so cool and not heavy it .its look similar to the diamond rings first time can't guess that it's diamond or other stuff.i like your collection you give nice design.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back