What's new

I love the U.S.A.

mossyoak1101

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my favorite pictures from my recent trip to North Carolina. It was taken from the Opera Box at Chimney Rock State Park. Any composition suggestions would be great!

Flag.jpg
 
said your photos are ok to edit, so here's my attempt, cropped the top and fixed the horizon. I also made it a little more vibrant. Hope you like it.
edit, now that I'm looking at it some more, I think I'm second guessing making it more vibrant.
edit #2, removed vibrant edit, this version is just the crop and straighten, left the rest alone...
4747736705_bcb7814eab_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
edit, now that I'm looking at it some more, I think I'm second guessing making it more vibrant.

I agree. You gave the orange guy a halo and the picture now suggests that the park is full of heavy smokers due to the blue fog...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom