What's new

I love this shot, do you?

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
p496479446-4.jpg
 
it's a very creative and elegant shot, but I would have made two separate exposures - one for the room and one for the curtains. Then I would have combined those exposures to bring back the blown-out detail in the curtains. Aside from that, this is a gorgeous shot.

Paul

Toronto Wedding Photographer
 
It's missing a huge vignette and application of a honey-retro filter.
 
I agree with Paul D about having 2 exposures. I also would have gotten rid of that green stuff that blocking the view.
 
great idea and great shot, i like it but also think it would be better without the plant in the foreground
 
definetly could use two exposure.. the blow out curtain are very distracting
 
No. Looks like there is a disembodied bride-ghost thing floating randomly in the room.

I do like what you did with the mirrors, but the feel of the composition is a little weird for me.

To be fair, though, I always have issues with pictures of the bridal dress hanging in odd locations... from a lamp qualifies, but to date the weirdest one was the one I saw of it hanging from a branch.
 
2 shots would have been perfect but its still a really nice shot. I am pretty sure you can bring back some of the details in the curtain using a brush to lower the exposure on them.
 
You should have seen what it looked like before I took this shot. It was so messy. All the wedding party just put their sh!t everywhere. I should have moved the tree too. Not sure if that was possible or not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom