Ramesses
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2007
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone:
I have not participated in this forum for quite a while. The reason is primarily lack of time and whatever little time I have, it has been spent taking photographs with my new D40. I could not be happier. The only regret I have is what took me so long to get back into photography. As far as digital vs film, what is film I cannot remember and could not care less! J
Ive been (All places in Southern California) for shoots: Wayfarers Chapel, Huntington Library, LA Zoo, San Diego Zoo, Santa Barbara, and this Sunday, San Juan Capistrano is waiting for me! J Life with a camera is bliss!
I have a few pictures to share with you. They are OK. Im improving with every shoot, though.
Best regards,
Ramesses
I have not participated in this forum for quite a while. The reason is primarily lack of time and whatever little time I have, it has been spent taking photographs with my new D40. I could not be happier. The only regret I have is what took me so long to get back into photography. As far as digital vs film, what is film I cannot remember and could not care less! J
Ive been (All places in Southern California) for shoots: Wayfarers Chapel, Huntington Library, LA Zoo, San Diego Zoo, Santa Barbara, and this Sunday, San Juan Capistrano is waiting for me! J Life with a camera is bliss!
I have a few pictures to share with you. They are OK. Im improving with every shoot, though.
Best regards,
Ramesses
Attachments
-
$Hi Duck.webp436 KB · Views: 97 -
$Follow Me.webp126.8 KB · Views: 87 -
$An There Was Light.webp464.9 KB · Views: 92 -
$I No Longer Soar.webp266.2 KB · Views: 88 -
$Lilly Ponds.webp320.4 KB · Views: 82 -
$Take This.webp498.9 KB · Views: 68 -
$Watch Me.webp332.8 KB · Views: 95 -
$Huntington 3.webp276.2 KB · Views: 66