What's new

I HATE YOU ALL… I’M LEAVING!

Good luck where ever you're going. It's been fun.
 
I won't forget the late nights on the chat! Keep shootin!
 
Best Wishes C. Glad you are able to follow your heart.
 
What a let down.

Still, all the best, mate. :)
 
Jah Love & Bass Cloudwalker!!!!!!!! Good thing you do not live in LA; I would be out of a job.

)'(

:lmao:

No you wouldn't. There's plenty of work for everyone and, I am far from the best photog out there. I'm just pretty good at combining very decent skills at photo and business plus a good rolodex full of contacts :D

And anyway, I'm moving east not west :lol:

Thanks for all the good wishes. I will try and show up once in while when time allows such as today. I made it to DC between the two storms but I'm now waiting on news of my delayed flight out. The joys of winter. And to think I had not seen snow in six years...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom