What's new

I made a light tent today

Mitch2742

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
18
Location
Salem, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, so I apologize in advance if not.

I made a light tent using these instructions: http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent/

The final result turned out to be pretty nice. In the two pictures I am posting, I should have used more than one lamp but I am still impressed with the results.

Test Shot:

2500371258_7f5d8db0d7_b.jpg



"The Friendliest Demon Hunter in the World"

2499853485_73a1660f5a.jpg
 
Great project, I picked up a couple of the 5" work lights from Home Depot and use the flouresent screw in bulbs. Now I just have to put a box together.

I do agree with you, I would try more than one light..
 
I just tried using more than one light and it still came out a bit too dark. I think I need brighter bulbs.

Alien Evidence (Human Death in a Lego World)
2502622260_d058368c73.jpg
 
^^^ That is hilarious!!!
 
Thanks guys. I can't decide whether I like that last one better or this edited version of it:

2503155486_3a21012b77.jpg


Any thoughts?

Edit: For an easier comparison, here is the other one once again:

2502622260_d058368c73.jpg


I'm thinking the original (the one right above this text) is better because of the lack of unnatural looking shadows and, while I like the cartooney look of the other one, the colors are a bit too...distorted, or something.

But then again, the edited one seems a bit more interesting. Hmm..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom