I made it!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yay, I made it! I'm still awake! I've been trying to stay up for a few nights now so I can do some star shots but have been lame and fallen asleep.
Apparently it takes a LOT of caffeine for me but Mr Rabbit didn't make it, guess I'm talking and singing to myself to let the night critters know I'm around so we don't scare the bejesus out of each other lol
So I'm high on caffeine, how the heck are you? Lol

I ran out of coffee today. For realz... must...get...more....tomorrow!!!

Omg, if that happened here.....

Starbucks is your friend...pun intended :)

Anyhow, Congrats.

I get my D3100 tomorrow, maybe I'll try my luck at he star tomorrow.

Yay, I made it! I'm still awake! I've been trying to stay up for a few nights now so I can do some star shots but have been lame and fallen asleep.
Apparently it takes a LOT of caffeine for me but Mr Rabbit didn't make it, guess I'm talking and singing to myself to let the night critters know I'm around so we don't scare the bejesus out of each other lol
So I'm high on caffeine, how the heck are you? Lol

Well.....Captian Morgan does give some motivation...Caffiene isn't always the hero! :)

Anyhow, Congrats.

Haha good one! Unfortunately the closest one is 45mins away ;) trade off for being able to step out the door and shoot stars! Congrats on the new gear and enjoy!!

Ah the ol' captain, he makes me puke then sleep lol

Here is Captain Morgan, in plastic, at Windjammers... $IMG_9872_SMall.jpg

Anyhow, Congrats.

Haha good one! Unfortunately the closest one is 45mins away ;) trade off for being able to step out the door and shoot stars! Congrats on the new gear and enjoy!!

i understand, I'm a country boy who recently moved to the city. I used to lay out in the bed of my truck and stare at the stars all night. The Milky-Way was well defined and easy to locate most popular constellations. Now days my sky view is obstructed by downtown Dallas and Southwest 737 jets doing fly-bys every 30 minutes.

Ah Derrel, yep that's him lol

Tailgunner, yep you get it ;) I'm sorry about your lack of stars!

As for me, back from round 1 and my maglight is already dead, taking extras for round 2, the pond area :)

Looking forward to your star pix. I'm up with littlest baby squirrel sending happy long exposure thoughts

Well, I'm off to bed, have fun an post some pictures.

Good use of graphics dude , you have done a great job i think.
The main thing in design is the idea which you adopt to make the picture and i think that type of quality you have. At last i will like to ask about the tool in which you make these?

graphic designing melbourne

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back