I might as well post these here too...

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasn't going to post them originally, but someone made me post them on another forum, so I figured if they're there... might as well throw 'em here too. :lol:

These are from a shoot 2 weeks ago. The venue and lighting were awful... you can read about it in my blog if you're curious... otherwise... C&C if you want... if you don't want... that's fine too. ::shrugs:: :lol:

5532793341_bc006c5f95.jpg

5533375894_81f97747c1.jpg

5533376480_f4d0dac9fa.jpg

5533376824_30502d004e.jpg

5532796245_9bd22344a3.jpg

5533378440_4d1f7ebd0c.jpg

5533378710_327e0fb746.jpg

The guys got money thrown at them during the last song of the night. :lol:

5532797261_bd076d3726.jpg

Last edited:
I dig everything but the logo, but that's because I'm a logophobe.
She has had her images stolen. She is just protecting herself.

I dig 7, 9. Am I missing 8?

6 and 2 are also cool.

It doesnt look like you did 2nd curtain on these. You should. I personally would even lower the ISO one stop and make the shutter twice as long or longer just to experiment with 2nd curtain.

:lol: Thanks! :thumbup:

She has had her images stolen. She is just protecting herself.

It's true. I had a big post about it once upon a time, but since that account got accidentally wiped, I can't link you to it. :lol:

I dig 7, 9. Am I missing 8?

6 and 2 are also cool.

And no... I just can't count. Or number. Or both. :lmao:

It doesnt look like you did 2nd curtain on these. You should. I personally would even lower the ISO one stop and make the shutter twice as long or longer just to experiment with 2nd curtain.

Thanks, I'll look into it! :biggrin:

OH.. I LOVE #8 LOL JK

It's a snowflake on a white sheet of paper in the sun!

YOU caught me. THAT'S what number 8 is! And now that you've figured it out... I'm deleting it......... :biglaugh:

YOU caught me. THAT'S what number 8 is! And now that you've figured it out... I'm deleting it......... :biglaugh:

Just burn the paper at night. Then you'll have a black cat in a coal mine at midnight.

Erose,

It's bee a while since i have commented on your images. I just wanted to say that they are looking great and you have grown so much this past year or so.

~Jason

Thanks Jason! I've been doing a lot of learning, practicing, and learning some more! :sillysmi:

It doesnt look like you did 2nd curtain on these. You should.

Well I'm gonna have to wait on that. I just checked it out and my flash isn't compatible for that... I dunno if it's because it's not TTL or just because it's non Canon brand or what have you, but it's not. :lol:

I generally try not to use flash at shows when I can get away without it anyway, soooo... hopefully it won't really be an issue. Unless of course I end up with more gigs at this particular venue or one like it. I dunno. ::shrugs:: :lol:

I like the sense of motion in #5. Nice shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back