I might should hold onto my current GF....

2 stands, a rod, and a huge white muslin!
bigthumb.gif

That sounds vaguely sexual, in some kind of Freudian sense... lol

Enjoy your continued post ho-ing!!!

bigthumb.gif

A woman who feeds your addiction? Marry her before any of the guys (or gals) here manage to track her down. ;)

A woman who feeds your addiction? Marry her before any of the guys (or gals) here manage to track her down. ;)

Yes sir indeed, if I had any sense I would!

Wehad a photoshoot yesterday of 3 gals, at one of their residences. I thought "bedroom shots, there wouldn't be room to set up a backdrop and get decent separation, but I'll take the stands anyway".

The stands were priceless and a black backdrop was used for the overwhelming majority of the pics =)

Awesome! You had better put a step-up ring on that girl.

My wife surprised me with my first DSLR. Saved up a bunch of cash for a birthday present that was partially used for a 70-200mm F2.8 L IS and also surprised me with my newest camera, a 5DmkII (although we talked about it before, she still surprised me with it).

No, the box for the 400 f/2.8 is much much bigger. This is probably a lightstand and a softbox. Possibly the Elinchrom Dlite4 set.

actually its a small box, my guess is one or two lightstands. If i'm correct thats one or two more than any other woman has had sent over here thus far
bigthumb.gif

2 lightstands and a backdrop with soft case

2 stands, a rod, and a huge white muslin!
bigthumb.gif

No, the box for the 400 f/2.8 is much much bigger. This is probably a lightstand and a softbox. Possibly the Elinchrom Dlite4 set.

actually its a small box, my guess is one or two lightstands. If i'm correct thats one or two more than any other woman has had sent over here thus far
bigthumb.gif

2 lightstands and a backdrop with soft case

Did you guess correctly or had seen my post on page 1 I quoted

Most reactions

New Topics

Back