What's new

I must Grow Unto Thee

Technically this is a very nice shot, I like the tones and excellent dof, but nothing really jumps out. I might try cropping the right oof branch putting more emphasis on the in-focus leaves... Just a thought :)
 
Technically this is a very nice shot, I like the tones and excellent dof, but nothing really jumps out. I might try cropping the right oof branch putting more emphasis on the in-focus leaves... Just a thought :)
Thank you Alan :D

I could not trim out the OOF branch, because it is the "Thee" in the "I must grow unto Thee"... it is the aspiration of the recent born branch that it would grow into the dimension of the big branch which it sees above and away :D
 
I understand... Actually this picture kind of grown on me. :)
 
Frequency, I understand your theme, but the image just seems unbalanced, and under exposed to me. The main branch is in heavy shadow with almost no detail. I would do a re-crop to remove about half of the OOF branches/leaves on the right, and brighten up the branches in deep shadows. Here's a fast edit so illustrate my points.

$7166032810_b6b7d2f3ff_o.webp
 

Attachments

  • $7166032810_b6b7d2f3ff_o.webp
    $7166032810_b6b7d2f3ff_o.webp
    106.3 KB · Views: 111
Thank you Joel; i really like your edit; actually it has in no way affected the story i wanted to tell; actually it has helped remove some unwanted space, i think

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom