What's new

I need a recomendation

ivana_uy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am an amateur photographer, and I want to sell my photos; could you recomend me a web page to sell them?
thanks!

:)
 
you need to list your country of origin - some photo printing companies deal better with one nation than another - unless you are after a world distributing one - in which case they might charge more for overseas deliveries - which could be a pain if your country is overseas
 
I want a web page where I colud sell my photos, not a "comercial" page, an "art page" (an international one)
thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom