I need a volunteer!

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
My work schedule will be drastically altered for the next month or so. I need for someone or someones to volunteer to run Fight Club and Boxer Turtle for that time, as I won't always be available on Sundays. I'll still be able to do the weekday things like counting votes and posting the other threads, but I do need someone to take over my Sunday duties. Thanks!

--Joe

clarinetJWD, can you list exactly what needs to be posted. I might be able to help out at least one week. The only thing is my time zone is completely different (think Philippines!) so it might be a little difficult. I figure though, if I can wake up to play Fight Club, I should be able to post the starting thread right? I don't know about Boxer Turtle though, what needs to be done for that on Sundays?

The schedule for next weekend would be:

Sunday, March 7
2:00PM Fight Club
3:00PM Post Fight Club voting thread
3:00PM Add poll to Boxer Turtle submission thread for final voting
3:00PM Start new topic suggestion thread for Boxer Turtle.

Sunday, March 14
2:00PM Fight Club
3:00PM Create voting thread
~5:00PM Create submission thread for Boxer Turtle based on the topic voting thread.

After that, those 2 schedules alternate until I'm back at home.

Alright, I thought I could keep up with the weeknight things, but it looks like I'm going to be too busy for those as well. If anyone wants to help out tabulating results, and adding polls, let me know :) I'll be on tomorrow to check back in.

That's it, Hannah! I'll just pick topics for Boxer Turtle, so that won't be a problem. All that's needed is Fight Club. Thanks for volunteering. A simple vote count and first, second, third is all you need to do. I'll do the full per category and top 20 results when I'm home next weekend.

Didn't see this till just now...

Looks like Hannah is going to do it, but if something comes up - I can do the one on the 14th. Not sure about the one tomorrow, I might be out of town.

Are you still going to set it all up Hannah? I'm home, so I can do it if I need to.

Only a half hour to go - I guess I'll go ahead and make the thread.

I got word of my final schedule, and it looks like I'll be in town every other weekend. I'll just do my Thursday tasks on Friday, and I'll be here for Fight Club this weekend. THanks for stepping up :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back