I Need a website!!!

royabear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know of a good web designer/web design company who have a lot of sample work and use flash? I am looking to get my own personal site and am looking for something in the price range of about $1000. Any suggestions or samples they could link me to? Thanks!!!

Do you have any sample work? As a designer what do you think of www.4dphotographywebsites.com
I just talked with them but I need a second opinion... My budget is about a grand...

Hey, I dont know flash but my brother does. I'm sure he would not mind and he would probably be able to get it done rather quickly. Pm me if you wish.

Can you guys send me links to the designer's or yours, or your brothers' websites? I think that I want to go with someone who has an awesome website for their own work, that says a lot to me. I don't want to have someone make it who doesn't even have their own site. ;)

Yeah I was totally looking at 4dphotographywebsites.com. I think I will contact them tomorrow. It seems like they have affordable pre-made sites. The thing about www.templatemonster.com is that you are just buying the template codes, and I don't know flash or what to do with sh*t like that. The 4D stuff is more appealing because it starts at like $500 and they actually plug all of your material into it. Let me check out those other two that you sent me...

Yeah if your not familiar with Flash it can be very complicated.

I like that miss million site- thats pretty good. It just seems like your friend has a lot more back end experience if he could build that whole system. I am not even close to being able to use flash for my own site! haha

Can you guys send me links to the designer's or yours, or your brothers' websites? I think that I want to go with someone who has an awesome website for their own work, that says a lot to me. I don't want to have someone make it who doesn't even have their own site. ;)
I'm not going to lie. My brother does not have a website as he is a college student and Is back here for break and for surgery. He tore his ACL so he is off his feet for a while. I think he has done some small jobs, I will ask him to send me a link. I will try and get that back to you ASAP.

Most reactions

Back