I need help ASAP!!!

Sarahshmara

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today is Friday, March 13th. I am a very new photographer, and I just got a Canon Rebel XSI for Christmas, and I don't know much at all yet. This was probably dumb, but we hired models to do a photo shoot for our start-up photography company, and the shoot is TOMORROW!!! Stupid me, I scheduled it from 11 am until 4 PM, thinking the time of day with the most sunlight would be best. WRONG! We went out today to do some practice with the angles and such, and the lighting is TERRIBLE! The photos are way too bright. It's not a matter of the sunny parts overpowering the shadowy parts, the whole photo is too bright. We've got a reflector disk we can use tomorrow (and helpers) and I think I'll go out and buy a neutral density filter tonight, but I need help beyond that. We've got money and people invested in this thing, and I've got to make it as good as I can. I'm shooting in RAW + JPEG, and my husband is pretty skilled in Photoshop, but what can I do on my end? Please help in any way you can!

Find shade.

Put model in the shade.

Reflect light into the shade.

Welcome to the forum.

Get out your phone book, look up professional photographers and hire one.

Just wanted to let you all know that the shoot went really well. I'll try to post some pictures when I get time to resize them.

Welcome to the forum.

Get out your phone book, look up professional photographers and hire one.

My thoughts exactly :thumbup: Couldn't have said it better myself. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back