I need help! Can anyone stitch some photos of Notre Dame de Paris together for me?

4alex6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was in Paris recently and stopped by Notre Dame de Paris. Due to some big anniversary event there were huge bleachers in front of the cathedral so I was unable to get a single photo of the front. So I managed to get two photos, one of the top and one of the bottom. However due to some perspective issues I am unable to stitch the two photos together with the photo editing software that I have. I included one photo of the bottom and two of the top (either one of the top can be used with the bottom) in hope that someone would be kind enough to stitch the top and bottom together. I included an imgur album to show what the photos look like and then a link to download the originals as they are high quality (24MP) photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) I went to Reddit for help at first, but I got downvoted into oblivion. :( Oh and by the way, I'm new here so I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to be posting this type of thread.

Links:
Photo Album - Imgur
MediaFire - Space for your documents, photos, video, and music.

Piece of cake!

DSC_0180_stitchpost.jpg

Lemme know if this works for you and I'll upload the full-scale file.

thas a big cake.

The two aspects involved: having the right tools and KNOWING how to use them.

Thanks so much everyone! :)

Welcome to the forum! I decided to play also. No one mentioned what they used for software. I don't do a lot of stitching but when I do I use microsoft ICE. Google it, it's free and easy...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back