What's new

I need Sigma APO AF 70-210 2.8 canon,mount

roby_photo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi as I'm low on budget I would like to buy
Sigma APO AF 70-210 2.8 canon,mount
I understand that on Digital Canon works only in 2.8 aperture but cant afford to buy something more expensive at the time.

As I dont check PM often could you email me at roberto.aussieatgmail.com

Thanks
 
I have a brand new Sigma 70-200 Canon mount for $600 if you are interested. Normally they go for $700.
 
Sorry but as I said before I'm low on budget so I'm only interested in older models
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom