i need some help with an old camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpisssss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to be posting. So a few days ago I came into possession of my grandmother's beautiful agfa ansco speedex special "r" camera, and after a bit of cleaning ant TLC it looks like she's ready to go. I took one semester of darkroom photography in college (and fell in love) but I'm not too savvy with the technicalities and was hoping some of yall could help me out. I do have a holga and am familiar with 120mm though. Since this camera is so old, it's still in ASA. to set the asa, I have the following options: 8 ASA, 40 ASA, 100 ASA, 160 ASA, (then there is a blank section, though it still clicks into place there) COL RD, COL RT, COL ND, COL NT.

What ISO film should I use for it, and what should I set it to?

I have a TON of b&w 120mm 400 iso. is there any way i could use it with this camera?

Thank you so much in advance. I'm having a hard time finding the answers to my queries online (even the manual doesn't say!)

I think you posted this somewhere else on the forum.

It won't matter because the camera has no meter built in. Get a light meter and set whatever ISO film you have in the camera and go shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back