What's new

I need some tips/critic :)

Baddi89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
29
Location
Iceland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there.. I've been taking photos for 4 months now and I have never posted some pics on here before... But I think it's time for some critic from you guys :) Don't hold back, I can take it ;)
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_2070-12.webp
    $IMG_2070-12.webp
    164.9 KB · Views: 135
  • $IMG_1977-11.webp
    $IMG_1977-11.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
  • $IMG_1772-10.webp
    $IMG_1772-10.webp
    318.3 KB · Views: 138
  • $IMG_1565-9.webp
    $IMG_1565-9.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
  • $IMG_1524-8.webp
    $IMG_1524-8.webp
    942.6 KB · Views: 135
  • $IMG_1504-7.webp
    $IMG_1504-7.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 133
  • $IMG_1393-6.webp
    $IMG_1393-6.webp
    442 KB · Views: 137
  • $IMG_1207-5.webp
    $IMG_1207-5.webp
    412.4 KB · Views: 128
  • $IMG_0159-4.webp
    $IMG_0159-4.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 146
  • $IMG_2229-1.webp
    $IMG_2229-1.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
There are a few soft images so check your focus

$IMG_1772-10.webp

This image looks better without the cropped bird and a little lighter
 
I have to agree with Mully on the above image

It would be easier if you would put a number beside your photos

Here are my favorites

#2
#6
#3
#5

If you have been at it for 4 months, these are pretty good, the last one is nice too, but is cropped too tight.
 
Way too many to comment on. Pick one and post only that one in a thread. When you post tons, most folks won't comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom