I never posted?

SwitchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of the forums are showing that I've posted in the thread when I never have, why is that?

Are you saying someone hacked your account?

I was under the impression that you where viewing the "new Posts" and seeing Sw1tchFX as having the most reasent post posted in a thread you did not post in.

Are you saying someone hacked your account?

I was under the impression that you where viewing the "new Posts" and seeing Sw1tchFX as having the most reasent post posted in a thread you did not post in.
No.

If I look in a forum section, the topic icon states I've posted in the topic. I couldn't have made more than 30 posts in a few days when I rarely post here.

Sw1itchFX did not post in any of those topics, the forum states I have. It's an issue with the forum database.

can you link to some threads which are showing that you have posted but where you have not. That way the mods and admin know exactly which threads are showing up the problem

No.

If I look in a forum section, the topic icon states I've posted in the topic. I couldn't have made more than 30 posts in a few days when I rarely post here.

Sw1itchFX did not post in any of those topics, the forum states I have. It's an issue with the forum database.
So you're saying according to the little icons next to certain threads, it's the icon that indicates "you have posted in this thread" that is causing the confusion?

Make sure you're looking at the icons correctly...they look pretty similar, and are very small. I've checked all your posts and there seems to be no issue with your posts not being yours.

Last edited:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!!!

lol

Most reactions

Back