What's new

I see another smile... : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
187
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
61603595_5b83437250_o.jpg


Thanks for looking :D
 
Simply amazing. Wonderful tones and composition. The DOF is excellent as well. One of my favorites from you, Mansi! :thumbsup:
 
Oh Mansi...

You always manage to capture that *special :biggrin: * smile. Not just a smile for the camera, a touching smile! Very nice.
 
Very pretty picture. I like the black and white one, but I believe that this photo in color, also would be very good. greetings from Spain

Muy bonito retrato. Me gusta el blanco y negro, pero creo que esta foto en color, tambien sería muy buena. saludos desde España
 
beautiful job mansi....niiiiice DOF...especially love the dude who managed to slip himself into the shot with a huge grin....I think it makes the shot. :D that and the boys trusting, relaxed smile.
 
Wow Mansi ! You know right when to click. Hellavah capture, you got every bit of it too. Doesn't get any better than this. Very nice shot Mansi :thumbup:
 
Agreed on all accounts. Wonderful (as usual). :thumbup:
 
JonK said:
especially love the dude who managed to slip himself into the shot with a huge grin.....

I never noticed that in the background! Just thought it was blur, but now I've seen it, it's a very freaky kind of grin :mrgreen:. Lovely expression the boy has though.
 
Friendly, yet a bit reserved smile, as fits his age, compared to the laughing little boy in amongst his sisters. Well chosen DOF, it looks like a scan, but it is not, is it? How did you achieve this effect?
Did you sharpen it much in post processing?
 
I can easily picture a huge version of this in a gallery! :)
you suck! :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom