What's new

I See Your Nightmares

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I_See_Your_Nightmares_by_BloodPromiser.jpg
 
This should probably be in the dark side gallery haha.

I like it though!
 
fantastic!
please expect a friend request on deviant art...(and feel free to accept it too...:))
 
the blood on the band-aid looks great! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks! =D
And, I totally forgot about the Dark Side gallery, or else I would have put it in there. Lol

SrBiscuit, Gladly. =D
Btw, what's your username? Just so I know who you are.
 
i would be "loucyphre"

i'll send now. :)
 
Alrighty. =)
 
hey twiggy....im waaaaatchinnnnng youuuuu....lol

your stuff is great.
i look forward to more.
 
Lol.
Aw, thanks. ^_^
 
wow,, a powerfull image !!
 
Even if it's not my cup o' tea, I can't stop looking at this image. It makes Marilyn Manson look like kindergarten entertainment.
 
hoooooooooooly crap

bravo hahah
would have been a creepy shooting environment...
 
that is an amazing photograph. how did you come up with that idea? just random or was it an assignment for a photography class or something?
too bad about the watermarks though, kinda ruins the view.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom