What's new

I See Your Nightmares

wow! i like it!! can be the poster for ghost movie as well!
 
Thanks everyone!
I was sitting here with a cut on my hand so I had a box of bandaids out in front of me. And then the idea just hit me. Lol
So I ran into the kitchen to make fake blood. =D
 
Thanks everyone!
I was sitting here with a cut on my hand so I had a box of bandaids out in front of me. And then the idea just hit me. Lol
So I ran into the kitchen to make fake blood. =D

And fake blood is made how?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom