What's new

I shall watch over you!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ishallwatchoveryou.jpg


Took this one half an hour ago.
Enjoy.
 
Very nice photo LaFoto!
I love it! :)
 
That's a really nice shot... love the angle of the trees and the subtle colors.

Pamela
 
judging from the pile of wood, looks like he broke down on the job ;)

nice shot Corinna....love the angle and colors!
 
Beautiful shot Corinna! Love it!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Thank you all :).
I only travelled home from having taken my daughter to her training unit in the swimming pool via the back ways, came round a bend in the road, saw this, stepped on the brake, reversed out of the scene, and took the photo. All I did later was crop my own shadow out of the bottom and frame it in this simple frame. No more...
 
nice job lafoto!! this is a gorgeous image. very nicely done!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Thank you all again, I feel very honoured by a praise by now one less than our clarinet artist Joe!!! :blushing:

And yes, the light was wonderful, but it is surprising how very, very rapidly it is fading once it's got to this stage. And I was so lucky with this spot, it was one of only very few where the low sun still had space to shine through and was not already hidden behind trees :D.
 
Excellent shot - one for selling to the poster companies!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom