What's new

I shall watch over you!

This is one good shot. I generally try to avoid total blue skys but it works so well in this picture. Good color on the logs also. This is one of my favourite photo's of yours. Shows why I alway preach evening or morning shots. Well framed also.
 
Great eye LaFoto. Beautiful photograph and I love the title too.
 
Very nice LaFoto. The lighting and angle is great. NIce work!!
 
Wonderful shot... soothing tones.. and i totally dig the title... well done :thumbsup:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
It makes me so happy that you all seem to like this so much. Considering the "amount" (cough-cough) of time I spent on taking it.... must have been "my lucky shot", eh? ;)
 
Nice one Corinna, love the angles and the colour of the sky, and I think the logs give it a good foreground. Good all rounder!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom