What's new

I shot a saguaro

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter Bamps
  • Start date Start date
B

Bamps

Guest
I was having trouble loading up here.

I havent done done much shooting let alone night shooting but I tried. Let me know how I did.
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
severely underexposed
 
Not every exposure has to be "perfect", or "centered" on the meter. However, I do agree that the cactus could use some more light. If you are using a long enough shutter speed, I would bring a spotlight with you so you can light paint the cactus. You can try it from different angles for some really neat effects. I like the exposure on the sky, the cactus just needs more light.
 
thanks to you both, I think you are right. The first pic does have artificial light. The light used has three settings and I use the middle one. Next time I'll use the brightest setting. The second pic has no artificial lighting at all. Thanks for your opinions
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom