What's new

I shot my father

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And I was happy with how it turned out :)
 

Attachments

  • $DAD-2.webp
    $DAD-2.webp
    317.5 KB · Views: 122
Why's he holding his side? Was he injured in the process? (Since you admit to have shot him... ;))
That's a funny colour drink he's holding.
 
Why's he holding his side? Was he injured in the process? (Since you admit to have shot him... ;))
That's a funny colour drink he's holding.
He had prostate cancer and had to have his prostate and bladder removed, he went through hell and back during the process, in and out of critical care for a month, he is now ok but as a consquence of the surgery he holds the side where his bag located subconsciously, he doesn't even realise that he is doing it unless you point it out to him...The drink is lime cordial as mom wouldn't let him open a bottle of wine...
 
It's ok, I was making a bit of fun of the title you chose for this thread. It sounds a tad "dangerous" the way you put it. ;-)
I'm sorry your dad had to go through all that he had to go through!!!
I certainly did NOT want to make fun of HIM in any manner!
 
It's ok, I was making a bit of fun of the title you chose for this thread. It sounds a tad "dangerous" the way you put it. ;-)
I'm sorry your dad had to go through all that he had to go through!!!
I certainly did NOT want to make fun of HIM in any manner!

Its ok.. no stress.. we make fun of him every chance we get :)
He is a tough old sod
 
But you didn't shoot the deputy!
 
why did not you ask him to take his hand before you click? :D
Nice shot; convey TPF's regards to him :D
 
I don't know... I think his arm folded across himself, adds a casual, candid, touch. I like it. Besides, there's a story behind it.
 
I think it would look even better in B&W it has a little too much color for me but I like the pose and the arm thing is fine
 
Much better then the first attempt. I also like the B&W. Not because it's better. It's just different
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom