I SO SO SO want this! CC? I've been studying and practicing

Status
Not open for further replies.
128753856087806978.jpg

I am glad there is an internet fight and schwetty isnt part of it.

Haha ok which one of you is the MWAC video chick. Honest? I think its time to lock the post. Bitter you just shush. Go watch Tosh 2.0 or something on Comedy network lol.

Kerb, instead of fighting.. maybe you should shoot something and post it here. It is a photography forum after all.

You are the fourth worse...sorry you didn't make the list.

And maybe you should stop harassing me and stalking my friends...You've already been banned from several other forums for your harassment and stalking nature. I'm surprised you have lasted this long in this one.

Me banned? I have never been banned on other forums. Cindy is telling you lies again? That woman seriously has some mental issues.

You are the fourth worse...sorry you didn't make the list.

I didn't make it either.. darn.. going to have to try harder! I always thought Kerb was the top of the list.. but not "his" list! :)

EDIT: I know Robin.. and he isn't the stalker type. His sense of humor can be a little different, and he is sometimes less than tactful... but he is honest about it!

I am appalled at how horrible people have spoken to me and assumed such wrong things. I am a teacher and professional too and I would NEVER talk to anyone like this; eve if I thought they weren't applying my advice correctly. I can honestly say that I'm surprised given everyone on here is supposedly adults.

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

I swear on my 3 little girls that I have never been banned on ANY forums. This forum he is talking about is a forum that Cindy (bennilou) wanted me to join. http://www.digitalweddingforum.com/ I signed up for a trial and I have to pay $130/year to continue. No thanks! She claims she is a respected member there. Then I found out she never posted her wedding works there.. that is when the stalking accusation start coming out because I looked at her posting history.

I am appalled at how horrible people have spoken to me and assumed such wrong things. I am a teacher and professional too and I would NEVER talk to anyone like this; eve if I thought they weren't applying my advice correctly. I can honestly say that I'm surprised given everyone on here is supposedly adults.

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

It doesn't! :) lol!

I swear on my 3 little girls that I have never been banned on ANY forums. This forum he is talking about is a forum that Cindy wanted me to join. I signed up for a trial and I have to pay over $150/year to continue. No thanks! She claims she is a respected member there. Then I found out she never posted her wedding photos there.. that is when the stalking accusation start coming out because I looked at her posting history.

really? Gosh.. half the people on TPF must be stalkers then! lol! Since I know we all go out and check out profiles.. and look at the posting history, just to check veracity or whatever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back