lostprophet
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2006
- Messages
- 11,793
- Reaction score
- 184
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
A bit dark and cold but plenty of fun was to be had.
Shame I couldn't get a good shot of the brown paper bag but with so many bloody twitchers pointing massive lenses and scopes at it I didn't stand a chance
I'll let Hoppy explain just what the hell I'm on about
CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES VERSIONS
Blue Tit
1

2

3

4

Lapwing
5

Great Crested Grebe
6

7

Long-Tailed Tit
only the second time in my life I've seen these lovely little birds
8

9

10

11

12

Shame I couldn't get a good shot of the brown paper bag but with so many bloody twitchers pointing massive lenses and scopes at it I didn't stand a chance
I'll let Hoppy explain just what the hell I'm on aboutCLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES VERSIONS
Blue Tit
1

2

3

4

Lapwing
5

Great Crested Grebe
6

7

Long-Tailed Tit
only the second time in my life I've seen these lovely little birds
8

9

10

11

12

LOVE IT!!!!!