i started on this forum because of this boy..

Collies are so cute as pups and so photogenic! I have a Sheltie. I love all the hair. He loves to pose. Someday I’ll find the time to figure out how to put photos on here. Keep yours coming! I enjoy them. Happy Birthday Lucky.

Collies are so cute as pups and so photogenic! I have a Sheltie. I love all the hair. He loves to pose. Someday I’ll find the time to figure out how to put photos on here. Keep yours coming! I enjoy them. Happy Birthday Lucky.
I started with a beautiful sheltie,, and even bred her once so i could give my dad a sheltie .. then i adopted my first collie and it has been collies since,,this boy was a gift from heaven i believe.. just amazing boy that never did anything wrong(of course i would not mind if he did) but he was so good that i use to walk him and say out loud "I am so Lucky"until his name became Lucky because he would get all happy when i said it..I hope you learn to put photos up ..because i want to see your precious boy. I love all dogs and all breeds and mixes but yes collies are the best to practice photography because they enjoy it..i love the hair too..it is worth it!
1-lucky and lady 028-001.JPG
1-1-1-play ball 050.JPG
. thank you
1-1-DSC_2141.JPG

Beautiful images, really love the last one with the hat but the three are great.

1-DSC_2135.JPG
He is sitting in our old car..when we go for a ride he does too... one of my favorite photos.

1-1-1-arow 001.JPG
This is what i mean by fun to take photos of.. he closed his eyes when he looked down the stairs... lol.. he is afraid of stairs so it really made the photo funny for me..
Beautiful dog. Happy birthday Lucky.
Thank you Richard..

Last edited:
one more photo of Lucky ..here he is sneaking up on the turkeys and chickens.. his personality is so funny.. thanks everyone for letting me put all my emotional love on this thread.. hope everyone finds the same love and comfort with their dogs.. all dogs deserve our love..
1-1-1-Lucky and turkey chase 012.JPG

The car image is beautiful, really is a lovely dog.

The car image is beautiful, really is a lovely dog.
thank you..i think because of Lucky we were on the front cover of the classic oldsmobile magazine..

Lucky is beautiful. Love the car photo and the stairs is funny. You are lucky to have Lucky!

Lucky is beautiful. Love the car photo and the stairs is funny. You are lucky to have Lucky!
Thank you Winona ..yes i am!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back