What's new

I still can't decide...

David A

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
472
Reaction score
8
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am trying to like this...but I can't for some reason...

Any suggestions?

purpleflowergrassps5vm.jpg
 
The dead centre composition and the oversaturated selective colouring are detractions for me .
Try a crop so the flower is closer to the left bottom corner and just tone down the saturation.
The BG toning is nice but I'm not sure the two clours are complementing one another very well.
 
agree with jon.. the two colors aren't complementing each other really.. maybe more towards the b/w would help.. also try that crop
neat pic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom