lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just one more

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Barn Owl - my all time favourite owl :D

and a snap shot of a very rare eagle, a Steller's Sea Eagle.

The Hawk Conservancy have two of these in a brand new aviary but they tend to stay a bit high up at the moment so its a bit difficult to get a good shot. The two they have were part of a group of 6 that were being smuggled across Europe from Russia to the US to be sold on the black market, thankfully the Dutch police intercepted them and they are now well looked after.

sse.jpg

You have been turning out some great photos :) what new lens did you get?

thank you, my new lens is a Canon 300mm F2.8

Whats it taste like?

taste like?
just what do you take me for?
I never taste a lens on a first date! sniff if and stroke it, yeah, but taste it. No.

What do take me for? A perv?

the first one is great!

took my 300 f/4 out this weekend .. but with only little success, will post results later (maybe under bloopers? :) ).

cheers Alex

Love it! Like the blurred background. Both beautiful creatures. We catch Saw Whet Owls in the fall where I work! :)

we get the odd pigeon outside our shop but thats about it

This first one is stunning Andy!

cheers Holly

great man
Always a nasty thing to get a barn owls exposure good, stupid white birds. But you did good :) And the steller looks awesome. Really cool to see. Wish we had them here, but they are just to big.

those Stellers are awesome mate, can't wait for them to finish the enclosure off, going to try and get shots of them fishing in the huge pool they are building

Most reactions

New Topics

Back