i think i've just killed the rule of thirds...- COURT

Excellent stuff anua! I love the simplicity and the abstractness of them all. The colours are great as well.
It's inspirational when someone takes something so mundane and makes a great picture of it.

Beautiful contents and colour!!!!! Personally the first frame falls a little shy. Meaning that the composition seems to be all over the place compared to the other frames.

hehe I was thinking similar things there rob, anything that sells in multiples could have these printed on, what a great series. Very modern design theme, I like it a lot. Who needs the rule of thirds :p

thank you all! :hug::

The only thing Iwould say about the 1st shot is that maybe crop the top a little because the intensity and brightness start to fade into the upper left corner.

i was thinking about cropping that one too - the only thing was that i wanted to keep the whole circle at the upper right corner...but i think youre right - the faded left corner is too distracting - thanks, mike!!!

You could make a set of place mats from the images

:lmao: i have never thought of it, ha ha

thanks once again , guys! :D

It just goes to show it's an advantage to break rules sometimes! brilliant captures! oh BTW if you do decide to make place mats, i'll have a set please! :D

Most reactions

Back