I thoughts someone was breaking in.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So after looking outside and not seeing anything in the bushes i went back inside and sure enough a noise again.

So i grabbed the camera threw on the floodlights and found the thief.

Here's a picture of him/her:

possum1.jpg

It was mostly guess work, it was too dark to use the lcd screen which showed black in the middle of the night. Naturally light metre and auto focus didn't work either. Settings were: F3.5 1/30th, Flash, manual focus to 4m, and wild picture taking to make sure i got at least one good one.

But i got 2 :D:

possum2.jpg

... i realise running out in the middle of the night with a digicam to fight a thief wasn't the best idea, but it wasn't really a very bad neighborhood.

thats one them vile aussie possums. they imported them here in kiwiland too and the wreak havoc on the local flora. They are pretty cheeky critters.

nice captures, i like the alien eyes :D

It's not the fauna that pisses me off. It's the ratteling it makes on the neighbors corregated iron rooftop at 3am!

They aren't vile they are adorable!

Also i took a picture of the tree from about 10m away. It looks just like a normal tree expect for one really bright spot. A friend thought there was a fault in the CCD before i showed him the above pictures :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back