D800 vs. D610 Review

In my opinion, the pro controls and pixel count win out. Plus, focusing is better. Better body sealing. Fps is only plus for the 610.

For me, the better autofocusing system of the D800 wins over the D610. I've had the D610 for seven months, and the D800 for two months or so. I was immediately in love with the D800, from the first assignment I shot with it. The D610? It's a nice camera, yes, but not in the same league as the D800.

The one comparison page concluded with a pretty accurate assessment, I thought: "If you are a price conscious buyer and looking for a small and relatively low priced camera where you can take everywhere with you, Nikon D610 is the right choice for you.
If you are after the better photographic performance with all the advanced features, definitely get the Nikon D800.
"

I sold the D610 and bought a one-owner D800 with 30k clicks. It was essentially an even trade.

It just came in this week...I’ve done some shooting with it. I might get around to posting some of it tonight, haha.

I sold the D610 and bought a one-owner D800 with 30k clicks. It was essentially an even trade.

It just came in this week...I’ve done some shooting with it. I might get around to posting some of it tonight, haha.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the D800 world!!! I love mine. Still haven't outgrown it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back