H Happysucks TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2005 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, SC Sep 14, 2005 #1
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2005 #2 Cool montage...like what you've done with the place Love the buddha and the city at night shot with the ppl milling about. oh and welcome to TPF. good to have you on board.
Cool montage...like what you've done with the place Love the buddha and the city at night shot with the ppl milling about. oh and welcome to TPF. good to have you on board.
H Happysucks TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2005 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, SC Sep 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks JonK I like it here so far - a lot of stuff to feed off of as well as it seems to be a bunch of real nice people.
Thanks JonK I like it here so far - a lot of stuff to feed off of as well as it seems to be a bunch of real nice people.
MichalS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2005 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Poland -> Bydgoszcz City Sep 14, 2005 #4 Nice postcards.
H Happysucks TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2005 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, SC Sep 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 MichalS said: Nice postcards. Click to expand... ? I'm not sure how to take this. A: You accused me of putting up post cards or B: You think the way I put my photographs together looks like a postcard. anyway, I'll go with B and say thanks!
MichalS said: Nice postcards. Click to expand... ? I'm not sure how to take this. A: You accused me of putting up post cards or B: You think the way I put my photographs together looks like a postcard. anyway, I'll go with B and say thanks!
Traci when you wish upon a star... Joined Mar 21, 2005 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 16 Location So Cal. Sep 14, 2005 #6 Cool shots! I think they could be "used as" postcard shots. The series shows a great story! :thumbsup:
Cool shots! I think they could be "used as" postcard shots. The series shows a great story! :thumbsup:
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2005 #7 I like the way you present your work, and the content is very cool., welcome to tpf, and thanks for sharing!
I like the way you present your work, and the content is very cool., welcome to tpf, and thanks for sharing!
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Sep 14, 2005 #8 that first shot and the shot of the white flowers are incredible! welcome to tpf and keep posting :]
MichalS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2005 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Poland -> Bydgoszcz City Sep 15, 2005 #9 Happysucks said: ? I'm not sure how to take this. A: You accused me of putting up post cards or B: You think the way I put my photographs together looks like a postcard. anyway, I'll go with B and say thanks! Click to expand... Well, I wouldn't say anything wrong about Your pictures. Just I want say that these photos looks as good as postcards ... well B is the good ansfer ;-) Good job, verry good montage. Greetings.
Happysucks said: ? I'm not sure how to take this. A: You accused me of putting up post cards or B: You think the way I put my photographs together looks like a postcard. anyway, I'll go with B and say thanks! Click to expand... Well, I wouldn't say anything wrong about Your pictures. Just I want say that these photos looks as good as postcards ... well B is the good ansfer ;-) Good job, verry good montage. Greetings.