What's new

I took a day trip to Lansing, my state's capital

WrenPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hear are photos of Lansing's beautiful Capitol building inside and out.

1021510961_pBXZb-L.jpg


The rotunda from the inside

1020969398_cL3tq-L.jpg


The walls of the rotunda. It is several stories high.

1021512213_HoZvG-L.jpg


The floor is lighted

1020965763_i9FRN-L.jpg


Beautiful hand painted detail through out.

1021511416_pyAbw-L.jpg
 
Beautiful building. I'm not a fan of the border you put on all your photos, you do nice work however the large black border is rather distracting. Photo 2 is my favorite, very clear and sharp, nice color. Photo 3 bothers me, I think only because of the distracting white strip at the bottom.
 
Thanks. This is a beautiful building.

I guess I should put a disclaimer on all my posts. The black border is there because of differences in size ratios when printing and since that is the original reason for taking my photos they will be on all of them as I do not have the time to process two of each photo, one for everyone else and one for this forum.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom