What's new

I took a photo of my Dobie.. and my reflection was in her eye..

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
6,853
Reaction score
7,569
Location
ny
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How can i do this again.......... i think it is so awesome..Has anyone had this happen.. is it just something i never noticed............ $the dobie and collie 017.webp
 
First sometimes you get lucky and get the perfect shot because you are at the right place and right time.
Animals as you know has a mind of their own so its hard to tell them how to stand to get the reflection you are looking for.
Your pooch is adorable, I had years ago a Doberman too but sadly with him the story didn't end well :(

When you wrote Dobie I thought you meant a character in Harry Potter with the same name :)
 
When I saw Dobie I thought of a marijuana cigarette.

With reflective things - eyes, glass, shiny metal, etc - there is what is known as a 'family of angels' that will include a reflection of you.

Even using available light, it pays to understand photographic lighting fundamentals - Light Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting
 
First sometimes you get lucky and get the perfect shot because you are at the right place and right time.
Animals as you know has a mind of their own so its hard to tell them how to stand to get the reflection you are looking for.
Your pooch is adorable, I had years ago a Doberman too but sadly with him the story didn't end well :(

When you wrote Dobie I thought you meant a character in Harry Potter with the same name :)

i am sorry to hear your dobie story did not end well.. they are great dogs..so loyal .. funny i did not think of this..dobie..lol....
 
When I saw Dobie I thought of a marijuana cigarette.

With reflective things - eyes, glass, shiny metal, etc - there is what is known as a 'family of angels' that will include a reflection of you.

Even using available light, it pays to understand photographic lighting fundamentals - Light Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting
oh that is probably too deep for me.. i quess i will just love this photo because of how i reflect in her eye... i knew cats eyes were capable but i did not realize a dogs eye would be able to reflect an image... i think those M cigarettes are doobies.. at least thats how i remember them being called... but who knows.. i might not have really "heard" it right lol
 
First sometimes you get lucky and get the perfect shot because you are at the right place and right time.
Animals as you know has a mind of their own so its hard to tell them how to stand to get the reflection you are looking for.
Your pooch is adorable, I had years ago a Doberman too but sadly with him the story didn't end well :(

When you wrote Dobie I thought you meant a character in Harry Potter with the same name :)

i am sorry to hear your dobie story did not end well.. they are great dogs..so loyal .. funny i did not think of this..dobie..lol....
When my Dobie was about one and a half years old he attacked me and the next day my wife and she bled for 24hrs till it stopped. My dad came and took the dog to the city pound and there I gave him up.
Was never scared as I was scared when he turned from my puppy into a vicious beast, it came from nowhere, total surprise and it really broke our heart :(
I understood they gave him to be a guard dog.
 
First sometimes you get lucky and get the perfect shot because you are at the right place and right time.
Animals as you know has a mind of their own so its hard to tell them how to stand to get the reflection you are looking for.
Your pooch is adorable, I had years ago a Doberman too but sadly with him the story didn't end well :(

When you wrote Dobie I thought you meant a character in Harry Potter with the same name :)

i am sorry to hear your dobie story did not end well.. they are great dogs..so loyal .. funny i did not think of this..dobie..lol....
When my Dobie was about one and a half years old he attacked me and the next day my wife and she bled for 24hrs till it stopped. My dad came and took the dog to the city pound and there I gave him up.
Was never scared as I was scared when he turned from my puppy into a vicious beast, it came from nowhere, total surprise and it really broke our heart :(
I understood they gave him to be a guard dog.

this is the saddest story i have ever heard pretaining to a doberman..especially one raised as a puppy in family situation.. i would think there was something wrong in his mental capacity..like a brain tumor or something amiss in his genetics .. i am glad you were all okay in the end.. but must have been so heartbreaking and emotional... some wounds are deeper ..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom