What's new

I took these the other day

mrtramplefoot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it was a nice sunny day and my neighbors were out so i took some pics
d40 with nikon 35mm 1.8

1.
this ones my favorite
DSC_1272edited.jpg


2.
DSC_1267edited.jpg


3.
DSC_1291edited.jpg


4.
DSC_1280edited.jpg


5.
DSC_1305edited.jpg



so yeah tell me what ya think
 
Almost all of them are overexposed. I really like the position of the pug shot though.
 
I have always wondered why fire fighters only wear IAFF/department shirts? J/K same team different color.

I like 3 the best (DOF and composition) but find the green in the background to be distracting.
 
Almost all of them are overexposed. I really like the position of the pug shot though.

I agree, but cute shots though :thumbup:
 
I have always wondered why fire fighters only wear IAFF/department shirts? J/K same team different color.

I like 3 the best (DOF and composition) but find the green in the background to be distracting.

yeah he always wears fire department shirts(or Hawaiian shirts), whenever we go on vacation (we usually go on cruises to the Caribbean) we always try to bring him back the local fire department shirt
 
I quite like the b&w conversion of the pug on the steps, though I am not too keen on the railings "reaching out of the frame", as they seem to distract from your actual subject quite a bit.
 
The pug shot rocks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom