What's new

I took took these more "thoughtful" pics instead of...

Moylan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Lismore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... trying to take a heap and edit them beyond recognition, let me know what you think.

DSCF2328a.jpg




DSCF2289a.jpg




DSCF2292a.jpg
 
Great background colors in the first one, I really like it a lot.

The second one is a bit dark, but the sky looks good. The focal point doesn't really come at you though -- you may want to bring the DOF so that the flowers in the foreground are in focus as well? I dunno.

I love the third one, that rose really POPS out at you.

Maybe for 2 and 3, crop them so the composition is a little more interesting? I've been told that having the subject in the middle isn't good, and to follow the rule of thirds. But maybe you're more advanced and broke the rule on purpose? I'm a noob, I don't have the eye for this kind of thing. :D

Great job. I'm just a noob so take my comments with a grain of salt. :) I really liked the shots! Take care.
 
I agree I love the third too because how the rose pops out!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom