What's new

I visited the beach...

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,479
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few shots from my visit to the beach. Efke 50 (B & W) and Provia 100 (color). Monochromes shot with Pentax K1000 w/50mm lens. Color shot with Bronica ETRS w/75mm lens. Sorry about the dust--I have no idea where that comes from. I guess my flatbed collects the stuff. The first one looks great when enlarged but is a bit flat when scanned. Sigh. The technological process breaks down again. :-P

C & C welcome.

1.

img829.jpg


2.

img940.jpg


3.
img828.jpg


4.
img814.jpg


5.
img942.jpg
 
Very nice, love the textures, esp in #2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom